Terms and Conditions
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Licence to use Site
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
- You may access and use the Site (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print one copy of any page within the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website without our prior written consent.
- The Site contains links to other websites as well as content added by people other than us. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated content or any content available on any linked website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion; and
- the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
- Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site, including but not limited to intellectual property of all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork, graphic materials and names, logos and trademarks, and our rights are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer or waiver of any intellectual property rights.
You represent and warrant to us that:
- you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms; and
- you have complied with clause 2(c).
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) however caused (including by negligence) arising out of or in connection with our website content and the use and performance therein.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- You must not assign, sublicence or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
- If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.